Christmas Playlist This Year

Last year, I still remember I made a blog post about how many artists cover "THIS CHRISTMAS" song . If you kind of read it again, click here :)
Now, I wanna share about these two CHRISTMAS ALBUMS from two different major divas, MARIAH CAREY & WHITNEY HOUSTON . I started to listen to their Christmas album few weeks ago, while I was just shuffling some KPOP music videos in Youtube . And voila! I fell in love with them!!
I know that they're both just covering old Christmas songs, but I love how they sing it in their own style! Maybe, that's why they've been called "a DIVA" :D
So, though I can't find their album in stores right now (esp in my city), I have saved their youtube links into my Christmas playlist this year . I hope you can enjoy them too! By the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS 2012! God Love each of us forever and ever! HoHoHoooo... ^^v



with Dhini :)
me wearing a tosca blouse from Audi + mommy's vintage skirt 
Christmas party PMK FTP UGM Dec 2oth 2012
with Rumpiix Girls, Dhini, Tyas & Liza 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees