Goodbye, Grandma..

A human life is a story told by God -- HC Andersen 
I was shocked when my mother called me two days ago .
It was not because she called me when I was so busy copied a lot of practical reports in a copy center near my campus with my friends, but, because she told me a very sad news .
She said that my grand mother from my dad side had just passed away .
I couldn't hide my tears .
My friends then helped me got another shift to replace my lab's activity at that moment .
Because I needed to go home as soon as possible .
So, after finishing my lab activity, I went to my home in a flash .
My family had gathered in terrace to welcome me .
My parents especially my dad hugged me tight and asked me to get ready to go to Randublatung, Blora, my dad's hometown and also the place my grandma stayed .
I found an awkward silence inside the car .
Everyone was busy in their own cell phones .
Maybe tried to call any other friends and relatives outside the town .
After we reached the place, many people had been gathered and prayed near the bed my grandma placed .
I sobbed all of a sudden as I approached the bed .
I just starred at my grandma's face .
Couldn't say anything .
I thought I haven't do the right thing that made her proud yet .
Like, the thing she always asked these recent years every time we met :
"Now I try to accept you for what you believe . I just wanna see you graduate and get a great job in a big company and attend your wedding, honey . But first, when will you introduce your special friend to me? Hehehe.." T____________________T

Bye bye Grandma, I'll always love you~ 

her last hug.. Aug'12

Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same that it ever was.
There is absolute unbroken continuity.
Why should I be out of mind
because I am out of sight?

I am but waiting for you.
For an interval.
Somewhere. Very near.
Just around the corner.

All is well.

(Henry Scott Holland)
cr: http://moyra.hubpages.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees