The Presents

I was happy when I finally got baptized last Christmas . That means I can join the sacrament of holy communion from now! hahaha..
Beside that, I received some cool stuff as presents . Thank you for my family, my relatives and my friends!! Wanna know what are they?? ^^
Looking greaaat! xp

The clothes ...
♥  blue flowers dress from Auntie Hernita ♥
♥  Mint's flowery top from Auntie Yudi ♥
♥  Dual's skinny jeans from Auntie Yudi ♥
♥  Rampage's white bolero from my beloved Mum ♥
Jewelries & accessories ...
♥  Wooden holy cross necklace from my church ♥
♥  Gold pleated~ bracelet from Grandma & Holy Cross necklace from Uncle Henry ♥    
♥  Panda-head necklace from Auntie Hernita & Silver Holy Cross necklace from
Tikus, Mer, Yayas, Pika & El ♥
♥  This is the greeting's card + the box. Cutee ♥
♥  Holy Cross desk accessory from my "Angel", Suryo (TIP2011)
& "Detroit" key chain/pendant from Sist Lita (TPHP2007) ♥

Do you think I was lucky getting all that presents? Hehehe :D

PS : Three holy cross necklaces in one time?? Amazing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.