2011-Christmas Story

I want to share my happiness on Christmas last week through all these pretty pictures ...
So, please take a look ;)

Started with ... PMK FTP Christmas Party on Dec 20th 2011 :
Girls of 2010!
(Back) Tata, Astrid, Dhini, Yayas, Lydia, and Me
(front) Tyas, Ecca, and Liza

2010 batch!! 

With Liza . Me wearing : White tanks from Matahari Dept Store, Pujha's red cardi,
vintage shawl, unbranded acid washed jeans and All Star's hi-sneakers  

With Yayas ^^

Then, few days after that, my mum & I went shopping from mall-to-mall and I took some snaps in front of the Xmas decoration . They all GORGEOUS!
Ambarrukmo Plaza's atrium 

Galleria Mall's atrium-1

Galleria Mall's atrium-2

Galleria Mall's atrium-3

Galleria Mall's atrium-4
.. Xmas eve inside the church :
unbranded tops and acid washed jeans, Bali's pink ribbon ethnic bag,
RayBan glasses and UP wedges (invisible in the pic T_T)

.. The Christmas day + my Baptism event :

nervous!

my mum, me and my reverend (Pdt Budi S Marsudi)

my friends from PMK FTP came too :")
Thank you Liza, Tyas and El ..

me and El . Haha . Funny .

my dearest Mell and Mimi came just for giving me a warm hug  :")

my Katekisasi group : Zsa Zsa, me, Naomi and Steph :)
Me wearing : vintage dress from my aunt, Rampage white bolero and Stella Dark Blue wedges from UP

Satay party at my grandma's :)

Unforgettable memory of Christmas 2011! Thanks to : GOD ^o^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees