#NCC10 Play Time at Alun-Alun Kidul Jogjakarta

When? >> Saturday night, Aug 13th 2011 
Who?  >> NCC10 (tonki, mell, ipat, luvi., dinda, aji, danny, and me)

main photo!! 8 people in one "unique vehicle" xoxo


have just arrived!

Sasono Hinggil Dwi Abad~

Envy with this pic >_<

the minis!! ahhaha

I'm wearing vintage jeans top & polka midi skirt,
Carvil's gladiator sandals, mum's necklace & bag


Mell's trying to make Dinda smile! Good job!

After playing, we had dinner at NasGorBab Papillon :)
Unfortunately that nite was closed with an unhappy ending for me :(
BUT, I thanked to God who still gave us chance to meet each other .. GO NCC 10!
And that night was much more special because mell and I decided to sleepover at Tonk's! We had some serious girls talks and I discovered something that SURPRISED ME! Thanks to mell and tonk . You're really my sweet besties ƪ(^,^)┐ ƪ(^,^)ʃ ┌(^,^)ʃ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees