What a Surprise?!

Well, I was tired when finally I back to my house again after three days locked (wew, too harsh) in Omah Jawi for a retreat event .
bbbBUT ..
when I was ready to lay my body to the bed, I heard my mum called me and said : "Gangga, this morning Naoko sent you something AGAAAIIINN.. !!" . Between shocked and curious, I ran out from my bedroom to the living room's table where the package had been put . And,, VOILA!! these were what I'd got :

a greeting's card, a 2011 japanese calendar, a small mirror, a lip balm from Osaka and chopsticks with its cover ^^

.. and also a MAGIC CHRISTMAS TREE, special hand made from JAPAN!
It was just a brown paper that its shape looked like branches of a tree like this -->
 
in only ONE DAY it turned into a tree like this -->
MAGIC..? 
YES! IT'S DEFINITELY A MAGIC CHRISTMAS TREE :)

Thanks to Okaasan, Naoko, who sent me those unbelievable Christmas gifts .
I U :* 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees