Perfect Songs in The Rain

Hola! It's time for videos! But some of them are audio only, hard to find the official MV, mianhae :(
Now I will post some of my favorite songs recently .
These songs are on my top list right now .
They're perfect for rainy season, though actually June isn't the month of rain in Indonesia (I don't know exactly, my country is kind of not in a 'good mood' I guess) .

Oh, and by the way, I'm starting to addicted to some Japanese and Korean indie groups who bring out the jazz, R&B and some fusion music hehehehe :*

Peppertones - Superfantastic!

Peppertones - Park Vacation

Primary Feat Gaeko and Zion T - See Through

Primary feat DynamicDuo - Johnny

Urban Zakapa - Beautiful Day

Urban Zakapa - Just The Two of Us [cover]

Urban Zakapa - Coffee Latte

Harvard - Ain't No Other Thing

Harvard - If You Wanna Clap Your Hands

Harvard - Sexual Method

Wonder Girls - Hey Boy!

APink - BuBiBu

EXO - What Is Love (Korean & Chinese MV mixed)

Orange Pekoe - Love Life

Well, too lazy to update your playlist?? THINK AGAIN ;)
PS : It will be much more great if you listen to them inside a cozy cafe~ syubidubiduuuu xp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees