Most Wanted Desserts

PANCAKE and CUPCAKE were the most favorite menus for dessert in many cafes in Jogja few times ago, now there are "these desserts" that successfully be the MOST WANTED DESSERTS in my town! Fortunately, I've ever tasted them all in one bakery named PARIS ^^v
I understand that physically they were not exactly the same like what I've expected (except the macaroons, they looked the same!) hahaha, but still, I found them ADDICTIVE! Thanks Paris' chef for letting me taste them (though they weren't free, of course xp)..

So, what are they?!?!?!?
1. THE RAINBOW CAKE

2. MACAROONS

3. RED VELVET

Wanna try those? Come visit Paris Bakery on AM Sangadji Street Jogja, side to side with Peacock Coffee ;)

pic source : pinterest.com

2 comments:

Hanifa said...

It tastes good, the rainbow cake?

Unknown said...

all tasted good :D
you should try them all!

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees