Wink wink wink

THANK YOU MY BELOVED OKAASAN, NAOKO KISHI, FOR GIVING ME A CUTE PAIR OF FLAT SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa Kyaaaaaaaaaa I it so much :D

And this is how I wear them ..



And these are some snaps I took last month ..
From Kona Hawaii Galeria Mall -->


Found new bakery side by side with our beloved Peacock Coffeenamed Paris Bakery! As its name, it sells various French Pastries & Bread! -->

At Sagan Huis Coffee Shop -->
MUST TRY! RECOMMENDED! Hot Choco Hazelnut
Hot Latte
At Celcius Cafe Centro Dept Store Ambarrukmo Plaza -->

My mood booster nowadays -->


xxx,
;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees