Miscellaneous~

I'm having a loooooooot of reports to write and type recently . Break time is like a little heaven for me to breath *too much* >.<
So, I decide to post these misc things I captured from my cell phone . Enjoooooy :D

Foodie doodie :
Paztaholic
LIP cafe + tour and travel brochures!
First cupcake I bought!! hahaha... From Kuki Donuts :)
Ice Chocolate at D'Cinnamon
Egg Sandwiches at D'Cinnamon
My menu at Ndoro Kakung
The fab Hazelnut Latte from Taman Sari Food Court
Fried Rice agogo...!
Hot choco + sagu semprit biscuits at home!
Peoples :

Other sweetness :

There's always a different story behind each photos .
xx

2 comments:

Wayah Arna said...

Weh, ana kuki donut, haha!
Eh ding, numpang promosike blogku neng twittermu dong, aku ra nduwe twitter e, hehe!

Salam gaul

Unknown said...

blogmu sing blogspot tha? yo nek kowe gawe postingan anyar kan mesti tak publish boss!! *bayar lho* :p

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees