#HGT2012

#HGT means HIMATIPA GOES TO..!!
Was held by External Network Dept., Himatipa UGM on Feb 28th - March 1st 2012 .
We were visiting Bogor Agricultural Institute and MetroTV in Jakarta .
On MetroTV, we were taping a show called Kick Andy! This show is one of the most famous talk shows in Indonesia :D
Anyway, THANKS for participating in this event, guys . 
Sorry, if there were a lot of mis-communication and inappropriate things from the #HGT2012 committees .
I'm hoping it will be better next year . Of course, I won't be the committee again . My juniors will ^^ *evilsmirk*

These are some photos I can post >>

3 days 2 nights with my beloved bestie Tikus inside the bus! haha
Wowww.. TIO (Dewanto) ?!?!? LoL hehe
New friend . Halooo mas Bramestyo :)
Great performance hey, Little Coustic ! :D

For the rest, click here and here :))

Thanks a lot to Mr Photographer (as usual), Fakur .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees