Stella Dark Blue!

FINALLY I POST THIS! Hahaha..
It has been 2 weeks since my Stella Dark Blue came to my house and joined Anjani in my shoe rack :)
Yep! Another pair from I Wear UP . And I bought it together with Pitek, but she chose the plum one . All of them are pretty!! 
Actually I have worn it last week but I was soooo busy until I had no time to take snaps with it .
And now, VOILA! I'm enjoying days with this Stella! Umm,, what will I buy next?!? hihihi...*smilewidely*




Red Rayban sunglasses, Vintage choco dress, gifted necklace,
Hana Plum bag, Mango flowery mini blazer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees