Hellooo Juniors!!

Finally, all of my tiredness paid off after finishing the 2011 Agroindustrial Tech., Orientation yesterday!! Woohooooo............ *happyface*
I would like to thank to my LORD, JC, for all the blesses He gave in the last 3 months . For all of the crews, you guys ROCKSSSSSSS.. \m/ and for the juniors of TIP 2011, of course *wink


Became an LO or "pemandu" was my first experience EVER! And I think I was quite good doing that job (though I felt little bit uncomfortable working with my "partner" sometimes ToT) . I had done & given my best to that event . I did it with a grateful heart! hohohoho!


So, I just wanna say : HELLO TIP 2011! WELCOME MY JUNIORS TO YOUR NEW LIFE! THE OJ WAS JUST THE BEGINNING! YOU'LL SOON MEET THE OTHER "CHALLENGES"! But, just remember that ALL OF YOUR SENIORS ARE READY TO HELP ^^v


my OJ group! say hi to BIPTECH!! we won the best yell & pensi on 2010 :)

left to right : abu, mas irwan, uur, kiki, tiara, irma, yani, mbak nana,
bintang, dena, fandi, sani, agil 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees