"I hate quote" time~!

> Every moment of my life is amazing and I always see the brighter side of it   


> Sometimes you just need to be with the person who makes you ​smile even if it means waiting. -Anon ~(‾▿‾~)(~‾▿‾)~ 


> The truth is I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back. -Sweet Home Alabama


> Lies will always be bitter in the end, no matter how sweet you made it at the beginning. DAMMIT


> When God plants in you an amazing idea, trust Him. Have faith, that He will water it to greatness! 


> Happiness keeps you sweet. Trials keep you strong. Sorrows keep you human. Failures keep you humble. GOD, keeps you going!


> Being hurt honestly is better than
 being comforted by a lie. Reality may
be pain, but lies kill you softly!!


thanks to : i hate quotes ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

such a movie-goers

such a movie-goers
You+Me=lovetape

AtoZ-movies

AtoZ-movies
click the picture babe

Magical Pictures

My Twitter-bees